Friday Introductions: MOMSnext

Friday, October 2, 2015

Melissa Fuller, MOMSnext Coordinator

10 Things About Me: 

1.  My name is Melissa Fuller and I'm the coordinator of Foothill's Bible Church MOMSnext group.  What is MOMSnext?   MOMSnext is the next step for moms after MOPS.  We cater to moms of school-age children (K-12th).  We meet the 1st & 3rd Thursday of the month from 7-9PM in the Shed. 
2.  Clay and I have been married for almost 15 years. We have 2 kids...Grace (9) and Josiah (5).
3.  I absolutely love adventure!  I tell my husband all the time that my love language is going on trips!
4.  I've traveled to 5 out of the 7 continents...North America, Europe, Asia, Africa, and Australia.
5.  I'm a collector of globes & maps.
6.  I love flea markets but hate garage sales.
7.  I love anything creative...painting, photography, etc.
8.  Beekeeping is my new hobby...a downfall is the bee stinks, but I can't wait to harvest some honey!
9.  I'm a book hoarder and go to the library at least once a week.
10.  I'm passionate about writing and encouraging women at my little blog...uniquelyhis-blog.com.

Melissa and her family in Steamboat Springs 

For more information on MOMSnext, click here.



No comments

Post a Comment