Good Reads Vo. 1

Monday, November 24, 2014



Today we just wanted to share a few posts and articles from around the web that we have found encouraging.  So grab a cup of coffee (or tea) and enjoy!

-------

8 Scripture Verses For Struggling Moms  - This post has a great printable with verses to review when you feel tired, exasperated, or have a bad attitude - and it sounds like the series that this post is a part of would be great too!

The Magic Of Motherhood - This post is short and sweet, but it packs a punch.  A great reminder that some day we'll look back on all these normal days and it will be easy to see the magic in them - so why not take a minute to see it now too?

8 Ways To Have Peace In An Uncertain World - With everything going on in the news these days, it is hard to feel peaceful, so I really appreciated this post.

Qualifications For A Mama - I'm ending with a fun one, because this post made me laugh!  I'm glad I'm not the only one fighting the dog food battle or being forced to "share" my toothbrush.

-------

We hope you all have a fabulous Thanksgiving!




No comments

Post a Comment