Friday Introductions: Day MOPS

Friday, September 11, 2015

Day MOPS Coordinators 



Cora Baanhofman, Coordinator 


I am Cora BaanHofman.  I have been married to my wonderful husband Justin for 15 years this year!  We have three kids, Grace(9), Jonathan(5) and Eli(3).  I have been in MOPS for 3 years and have loved seeing how God has used this great ministry in my life and other women as well.  I am looking forward to growing in my relationship with Christ and with all my fellow moms this year in MOPS.  God has a unique and amazing plan for each of us to flourish and I am looking forward to exploring that with this fantastic group!




Andrea Kulow, Admin Co-Coordinator 

Hello Flourishing Friends!
My name is Andrea Kulow, I am this year’s Admin Co-Coordinator.  I have been a part of FBC MOPS for seven years.  When my husband Michael and I moved to Littleton from San Diego in 2008, I knew I needed to connect.  I sought out friends and I truly found them here at MOPS.  We are blessed to have a bustling house with three sons, Big Brother is in third grade, Middle Brother in first grade and Little Brother is lucky to spend his days at home with me!  
I grew up in San Diego, California and my husband and I met and married almost nine years ago.  After a year of living in San Diego my husband convinced me to move from all that I knew to his home state, Colorado.  I went from a full time working mother to a full time stay at home mom and I was at my wits end.  I remember calling family in San Diego conveying my frustration that my “conversations” consisted of telling my one and a half year old son… “NO” “Don’t do that” “Be careful”… you know the sayings well.  After being in the state less than two months I knew I needed to make friends.  To FBC MOPS I headed!  I sat at a back table with other moms, moms that shared similar stories to mine, moms that laughed at the Never Dull life, moms that encouraged me that there would be light at the end of the tunnel of potty training… I found ladies willing to walk this path of motherhood with me.  Seven years later and I call FBC MOPS my tribe, there are faces and names that know me well and I them!  I found a place to be myself without worry of judgments, and it is a great place.
Being of mom of three boys and a husband that enjoys adventure our family is often out and about. We spend a lot of time in our backyard making it our little haven.  I love gardening and have been enjoying the fruits, nay veggies of my labors.  We have a small flock of hens that supply our morning eggs.  One day I dream of living on a sprawling farm and homesteading, until that happens I am enjoying our little piece of land tucked in a suburban neighborhood!
I pray that this year you embrace rest and friendships.  I am excited to get to know each of you in the year to come!



Danae Crume, Media Co-Coordinator 

I am a lover of God, my family, and chocolate...in that order! I am unapologetically a nerd who loves words and mathematics (yes, I know those don't usually go together). I complete crossword puzzles and play Sudoku in my 5min of free time per day. I am a closet foodie - I'm always looking for new and yummy recipes! Finally, I'm slightly addicted to my DVR. Now that you know these things, you probably don't want to be MY friend...but just in case, I am in constant need of more coffee and deep friendships.

My husband and I will be married 9 years in December. Our spirited firecracker, Anna, is 4. Our precious little grinder, Clayton, is 1.5.

This will be my 5th year in MOPS. I started when I was still pregnant with Anna. MOPS saved my life (and likely my daughter's life too)! My greatest MOPS passion is seeing women connect with each other and with the Lord.  I'm most looking forward to watching the Lord work in myself and others as we celebrate lavishly, embrace rest, notice goodness and fiercely flourish as moms, wives, daughters, sisters, and friends.

My favorite verse (at least this month, haha) is Zechariah 13:9 "And I [the Lord] will put this third into the fire, and refine them as one refines silver, and test them as gold is tested. They will call upon my name, and I will answer them. I will say, ‘They are my people’; and they will say, ‘The Lord is my God.’”


Day MOPS Steering Team 


Special Events- Ashley Heylin, Kellie Limpede, Bri Westfall
DGL Coordinator- Sara Kaufman, Katy Jo Bond
Hospitality- Abbie LeBlanc, Tonya Thompson
Moppets Liason- Gretchen Radke, Denille Obermeyer
Creative Activities- Jan Williams, Reba Winsinger 
Publicity- Sarah Rowling 

























No comments

Post a Comment