Friday Introductions: MOPPETS

Friday, September 25, 2015

Keri Tyler, MOPPETS Coordintor


My name is Keri Tyler and I am the Nursery Coordinator at FBC and have served in this position for the last 5 years.  Prior to my accepting the Nursery Coordinator position, I served at FBC for 6 years as a classroom Supervisor for various childcare programs.  My husband Todd, who works at Lockheed Martin as a Spacecraft Technician, and I have been married for almost 32 years and both grew up in the Lakewood area.  We have 3 kids…Brandon (29), Cameron (20) & Lexie (15).  Brandon spent 8 years serving in the Army and met and married his wife Vinnah (who is from the Philippines) during that journey.  Brandon and Vinnah have 1 son, Ethan, who is 3 (being a grandma is the best!).  Brandon is currently using his GI bill to go to school to pursue an Engineering degree.  Cameron is taking his core classes at Red Rocks and working part time at Chick-fil-a.  At this point he has a strong interest in accounting.  Lexie is a Sophmore this year at Dakota Ridge.  We also have a Basset Hound, 2 ferrets and a turtle as pets to keep our life even busier at home!  I enjoy cooking, shopping and spending time with the family up at my dad’s cabin in Fairplay.  Looking forward to all the adventures and fun another Moppets year will bring!

For more information on our MOPPETS program, click here .


No comments

Post a Comment