Friday Introductions: Night MOPS

Friday, September 18, 2015


Mandi Diaz, Night MOPS Coordinator 

Hi! My name is Mandi Diaz and I'm the Night MOPS Coordinator for 2015-2016.  My wonderful husband, Richard, and I have been married for four years.  We have two amazing daughters (Olivia is 16 months and Alexis is 3 months), and two crazy dogs (Max is our 8-year-old yorkie, and Gracie is our 2-year-old yellow lab).  My husband and I both work outside the home full-time; I'm a financial analyst at Broadridge, and he's a mining engineer working in software sales at Maptek.  

This will be my 3rd year in MOPS, and last year I served as Special Events coordinator.  I've really loved getting to know other Christian moms and have really benefited from their support, advice, and friendship.  I've enjoyed learning from the interesting speakers at our meetings, and I especially love craft time (something that I just can't seem to find time to do at home these days!).  This year, I'm really looking forward to nurturing strong friendships between the mommas in our group, and helping each woman to be confident in her identity and worth in Christ.  This year is going to be fun!


Night MOPS Steering Team 


Finance - Nicole Brandt  
Outreach - Melissa Rae  

TLC - Katie Nichols 

Hospitality - Laura Shanahan  

Special Events - Claudia Leal  

Special Events - Gina Elsner  

Crafts - Jodi Roberts  

Publicity - Kate Ryan  





No comments

Post a Comment