Verse of the Week: Isaiah 55:12

Monday, September 7, 2015

Verse of the Week  

We are excited to introduce our Verse of the Week series. Each Monday we will post a verse or passage of scripture to meditate on throughout the week. We will also have questions to go with it and would love for you to comment on the posts with your answers and with what God is teaching you. 
"As moms we have many decisions to make and we cant make good decisions without knowing what is really true and what isn't. Having the truth of the Bible in our mind on a regular basis will help us discern what is truth and what isn't and free us to be the best moms we can be."  (mops.org) 

The first verse we are going to look at is our theme verse for the year, Isaiah 55:12. 


Read Isaiah 55:12
For you shall go out in Joy and be led forth in peace: the mountains and the hills before you shall break forth into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.

What does this verse mean to you? What are you looking forward to most about the theme verse and the theme for the year, A Fierce Flourishing? How can you go and find joy and peace this week?

1 comment :

  1. I'm SO excited about this theme and love the theme verse. For me, fiercely flourishing entails finding myself again. I've lost myself through mothering, and I hope to rediscover God's plans for ME (mostly separate from the hats I wear...). I'm also hopeful that the Lord promises us joy and peace when we are stepping out in faith to fiercely flourish in whatever God calls us to. I need more joy and peace throughout my day. God is BIG and He loves to answer our prayers, so He will give me moments of joy and peace throughout my day when I ask for Him to give me awareness in those moments. ❤️ you ladies! Go out in joy and be led forth in peace this week!

    ReplyDelete